Book An Appointment!
Looking to book an appointment with us? Please fill out the form below and one of our team will get back to you shortly!
We’re open for appointments from 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 4.00pm on Friday and 8.00am to 1.00pm on Saturday.
When you need to see one of us quickly, we aim to see you within 48 hours whenever possible.
You don’t need a GP referral, just contact us on 01274 565 669 to make an appointment, or to talk about whether physiotherapy is appropriate for your condition.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
We require 24 hours’ notice for cancellation of your appointment so that your session may be filled by someone else.
If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours’ notice, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the appointment fee. If you don’t attend an appointment without calling to cancel, we reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the appointment fee.
We accept payment by cash or cheque at the time of treatment for self-funding clients.
Private medical insurance clients
The Bingley Physiotherapy Practice is registered with most major insurance companies. We recommend that you contact them to check the following prior to making an appointment:
- Do you need a GP referral prior to booking an appointment?
- Is there any excess to pay on your policy?
- What is the number and total value of treatments covered by your policy?
- Do you need us to invoice the insurer directly or should you pay us for your treatment and seek reimbursement from them?
What to Expect at your Initial Consultation
During a 60 minute session we’ll discuss your current injury or problem,
- including what your symptoms are and what makes you feel better and worse. We’ll ask about previous injuries, any other medical conditions, and your daily activities such as work, sports and hobbies to help us to determine what’s contributing to your problem. We’ll also review any special tests (x-rays, CT scans etc.) that you’ve had.
- We’ll then do a physical assessment and biomechanical exam to assess your movement and problem areas. Along with your history, this will help us to determine the cause of your pain and how to treat it most effectively.
- We’ll discuss our findings with you and create a treatment plan.
- You will receive treatment during the initial consultation.
Follow-up visits are 40 minutes long.
- Your therapist will recommend how many treatments will be needed to treat your injury or problem.
- Your session may involve various forms of treatment which will be decided based on your individual needs.
What to Bring
Please bring with you the following;
- Any test results or specialist reports you have.
- A workbook and pen to make notes about your treatment and exercises.
- Medical Insurance clients please bring the name of your insurance company, your membership number and the insurance claim number.
- Shorts – if you forget them, we have some you can borrow.
- Women, if possible, please wear a regular bra or a bra that doesn’t cover your spine.
- Footwear that may contribute to your symptoms and/or orthotics that you are currently using for support.
- Ideally, it’s better not to bring children to your appointment so you can focus on your treatment. If you do need to bring your children, please let us know prior to your appointment.